Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Hairy Situation

Last night Lady Gaga showed up to the Oak Room at New York's Plaza Hotel wearing a blond wig and fishnets.  But being Lady Gaga who never does anything ordinary,  she also wore a dress made of hair.  Now I am sure most straight guys wouldn't a "hairy"woman attractive, but I am certain that some would make an exception for Gaga.  If you thought Lady Gaga's Meat Dress was her most outrageous fashion statement of the year ... you were probably right. But her new hair dress is a close second!

2 comments:

shanaz@RS said...

Some who have gone "gaga" might make her the exception. I just think she should move to another planet. Haha. (Not a hater, her music's catchy! and some where beneath all of that hair, is a real person..!)

Bitter Bitches said...

shanaz@MyReverie, I'm a huge fan of our new Queen Gaga, but I'm not loving the dress. But then I'm a fan of waxing!!!

More articles you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails